The botanical garden is a world within itself. full of color and nature this park has an area of 19.5 hectares. Its name honors the memory of Jose Celestino Mutis Sage, the director of the Botanical Expedition.
The park promotes wildlife and periodically carries out conservation activities, environmental education and research on the diversity of Colombian flora and fauna to promote awareness on the subject. particularly, it has a program to educate the citizens about the area sorounding Bogota, particularly the savannah of Bogota, to help the society understand the importance of this ecosystem. The park was founded in 1955 by the Colombian scientist Enrique Perez Arbelaez and is open today to the public.
3 to 4 hrs.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 3 hours
- 4 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota botanical garden tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Tour in the botanical garden.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- *Closed on the first business day of the week.
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am
What is included in the Bogota botanical garden tour?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Bring your camera.
- The weather can change throughout the day.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Bogota Botanical Garden Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Botanical garden tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||3 hours||4 hours|
|6 or more||25USD||39USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.