The perfect experience to take the best pictures
This tour combines the best of the city's history and culture, with simple but fun photography lessons. Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable day in the city, capturing through your camera's lens the places you visit and the people you share with. Develop your photography skills which will allow you to save these and many future memories.
Bring your camera
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 6 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota City Tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Visit to Monserrate y and its church.
- Visit to La Candelaria.
- Catedral Primada (Cra. 7 #11-10).
- Plaza de Bolívar (Cl. 11 #4-41).
- Palacio de Justicia (Cl. 12 #7-65).
- Capitolio Nacional.
- Tipical Restaurant
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00 am on
Bogota City tour includes:
- Private bilingual guide
- Museums and sights entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Lunch (includes: main dish and soft drink)
- Water bottles
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Bring and take care of your camera and its accessories
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children over 2 years
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book this Bogota city tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota City Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|5 or more||89USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota City Tour
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.