Just a coffee, please.
A layover in Bogotá is the perfect excuse to get to know the city a bit better. The El Dorado International Airport has the unusual advantage of being in the city, therefore the capital opens its doors right at the moment your plane lands.
For example, only 20 minutes by car from the Airport you can visit the Historical neighborhood of La Candelaria and maybe on the way go to an awesome lookout point where you can see most of the city. A couple of hours in the capital of Colombia are enough to try a great cup of coffee, taste the local gastronomy and to obtain a memento that invites you to come back.
On this tour enjoy the comfort of your own private transport and the company of a professional bilingual guide. Bogotá is a cosmopolitan city that offers the possibility to do something at all hours of the day allowing us to customize a tour depending on your interests and specific schedule.
Duration of Bogota Layover Tour
- 3 hours
Itinerary and Travel Map
- Pick Up: Airport/Your address
- Calle 26 con Carrera 3.
- Chorro de Quevedo (Cl. 12b #22).
- Callejón del Embudo (Cra 2).
- Plaza de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Parque de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Museo Botero.
- Plaza de Bolívar.
- Catedral Primada (Cra. 7 #11-10).
- Palacio Presidencial (Cra 7).
- Return: Airport/Your address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 5:30 am on
- Botero Museum: Closed on Tuesdays
Bogota layover tour includes:
- Bilingual Guide
- Museums and sights entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- There is the possibility of doing this tour by car.
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children over 2 years
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book Bogota Layover Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Layover Tours Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||19USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. Colombian customers are not exempt from IVA and must pay this value in addition.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.