Ciudad Bolivar has been stigmatized for many decades due to a history of violence in past years, however with the arrival of the TransMiCable in November of last year, this neighborhood of Bogota shows us that these stigmas have been left behind and this is just one more step towards the growth of its inhabitants.
The Ciudad Bolivar tour aims to approach community tourism as a means to the growth of the neighborhood in Bogota. With this tour, young people are trained in the knowledge of their neighborhood, their own identity is generated, and the concept of Ciudad Bolivar is demystified and transformed into something positive. You will be able to learn the new transport system that has given quality of life for the neighborhood and know the mix between city and countryside.
Contact us for more information about this incredible experience and let us help you discover everything Bogota has to offer.
Duration of Tour
- 2 hours
- Pickup at the Hotel
- TransMilenio Terminal of Portal Tunal
- Cableway Ride to Ciudad Bolivar
- Artistic corridor
- Paraiso neighborhood
- Snack at the Nugesi 21 Foundation
- Ride back in Cableway
- Return to Hotel
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8 a.m. on
Tour's cost includes:
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Tickets to all the places
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- The commute from the hotel to the Cableway station can be made in a private car, or in public transportation, the latter is a fastest way because of Bogota's heavy traffic.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 2
- There is the possibility of doing this tour by car.
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum 1 day in advance.
How to book our Ciudad Bolivar City Tour in Cableway?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
*Tour prices per person in USD.
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. Colombian customers are not exempt from IVA and must pay this value in addition.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.