A match point that you will never forget
If you are a tennis lover, this is the tour for you. Over the last 10 years, the Bogota Tennis League has opened over 10 locations around the city to offer to everyone the opportunity to get involved with this wonderful sport. On this tour, you will have the chance to play a sport, do a healthy activity and have a traditional colombian lunch after your match. Play in the best locations in the city, having a constant view over the total duration of your game.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Tennis tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 6 hours
Itinerary and route map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Arrive to the Tennis Club.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Wednesday to Sunday
- Suggested departure time: From 7:00am
What is included in the Bogota tennis tour?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Professional tenis instructor
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 7 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum 2 days in advance.
How to book our Play Tennis in Bogota - Tennis Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Tennis Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||199USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Play Tennis in Bogota - Tennis Tour
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.