Coffee that tastes of Colombia
Colombia means happiness, culture, dancing and especially coffee. The mountain ranges that course through the country offer a wide variety of landscapes and flavors of coffee. If you want to experience the amazing aromas that almost 50 million Colombians wake up to, this coffee tour is for you.
You cannot talk about this country without mentioning its most internationally renowned drink, the smooth Colombian Arabic coffee. With an expert bilingual guide and coffee fan, learn how 550.000 families of coffee growers manually harvest the grain, process it as they position Colombia as the world's third largest producer of coffee.
During the tour, get the chance to visit Arte y Pasión, the first barista school in Colombia. Also visit Café San Alberto where on a private lesson you will learn how to better taste and experience a cup of coffee like a professional barista would, becoming an ambassador for coffee. Also, in your own private transport you get to know the history of the places where these stores are located and how they have shaped a new generation of people who enjoy a high-quality cup of coffee.
Our coffee tour offers the complete experience, from learning about the growing and harvesting techniques, the different ways a cup of coffee can be prepared to a better understanding of the varieties of coffee that are enjoyed around the world. The history and stories behind every cup. Hidden behind a cup lies a strong tradition and over 100 years of history that have forged in large part the socio-economic development of Colombia.
From 4 to 5 hrs.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible coffee cupping tour and let yourself be involved in everything Bogota has to offer.
Available Times of Coffee Cupping Tour
- 4 hours
- 5 hours
Itinerary and Travel Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Coffee cupping in Bautizo de Café where you will recognize different types of coffee.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant (it includes a principal dish and a non alcoholic drink).
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day (according to Café San Alberto available times)
- Suggested departure time: 9:00am
*The place where yo do the coffee cupping closes at 6:00pm.
What is included in the Coffee Cupping Tour?
- 4 hours Tours:
- Bilingual Guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Coffee cupping
- 5 hours Tours:
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Avoid smoking or using perfume, so it will not interfere with the aromas of coffee.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 8 years.
Coffee Cupping Tour FAQs
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Coffee Cupping Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Coffee Cupping Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||4 hours||5 hours|
|6 or more||79USD||99USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.