Coffee that tastes of Colombia
Colombia is synonymous with joy, culture, dance and especially coffee. The mountain ranges that cross the country offer hundreds of landscapes and an equal number of varieties of coffee. Do you think you want to know the aroma that wakes up almost 50 million Colombians every morning? Then this coffee tasting tour is for you.
Hand in hand with an expert guide and fan of this beverage, you will learn how 550,000 coffee growing families manually harvest the beans, process them and position Colombia as the third largest coffee producer in the world.
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the first barista school in Colombia and receive a private class where you will learn how to taste a cup like a professional barista.
Our Coffee Tour offers you the complete experience, you will learn the technical part of its cultivation, the different types of preparation, the most consumed varieties locally and internationally and the history behind each cup. Behind this beverage, hides one of the largest industries in the country and a tradition of cultivation that has more than 100 years of history and has forged the social and economic development of Colombia.
Contact us for all the information about this incredible Coffee Tasting Tour in Bogota and let yourself be enveloped by all that the city has to offer.
From 4 to 5 hrs.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 4 hours
- 5 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota coffee cupping tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Coffee cupping where you will recognize different types of coffee.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- All days available according to the schedules and availability of the cafes where the cuppings are held.
- Suggested departure time: 9:00am
What is included in the Coffee Cupping Tour?
- 4 hours Tours:
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Coffee cupping
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Avoid smoking or using perfume, so it will not interfere with the aromas of coffee.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 8 years.
Coffee Cupping Tour FAQs
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Coffee Cupping Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Coffee Cupping Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||4 hours||5 hours|
|6 or more||79USD||99USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota Coffee Cupping Tour
Contact Us in Bogotá
If you prefer get in touch through the following form
Look what people say about our tours
This is how our customers have reviewed us! We continue working to create the best experiences.Reviews tripadvisor Reviews facebook Reviews google
You may be interested in more Private Tours in Bogota
The unforgettable experiences of our clients
This is what our clients who have experienced incredible tours in Bogota say. Thank you all for your reviews and for trusting Hansa Tours.
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.