For the lovers of flowers and their colors
Just outside the city limits we start to see many farms where flowers are grown (1 hour and a half away). These flowers, along with the mountain landscape are a true inspiration. Take that breather from the big city that you were yearning for.
Added to our tour of “Alma del Bosque” we are going to have a wonderful experience in the town of Carmen de Viboral. Learn how to paint pottery with the very special CO label.
In this incredible experience the colors of the flowers and pottery, hence the name: “From earth and its colors”. We will start our tour where the protagonists of this magical experience are the white hydrangeas and an ecological path full of moss, anthuriums, bromeliads. The other great stop will be a visit to the largest orchid collection in the country.
Finally head to the town of El Carmen for our pottery experience. Start with the making of the pottery to continue with the painting and finish with the varnishing process.
Available tour durations
- 8 hrs.
Itinerary and route map of the flower tour in Medellin
You can tailor your tour depending on your time and interests. Allow us to suggest the best options for a great time.
- Departure from: Hotel/Address in the city
- Start the tour in “Alma del bosque”.
- Visit the hydrangeas farm and learn some of its characteristics.
- Visit the biggest orchid farm in the country.
- Tour the town Carmen de Viboral.
- Ceramics experience. Learn the process.
- Return to Medellin.
- Return to: Hotel/Address.
Dates and Times
- Suggested departure time: 9:00 a.m.
- Available all year round, every day (unless indicated otherwise).
- The visit to the farm is not available on Sundays and Holidays.
What is included in the Medellin flower tour?
- Private transport.
- Specialized tour guide (bilingual Spanish - English).
- Guided visit (English/Spanish) to see the hydrangeas, ecological path and orchid collection.
- Lunch in a hydrangea farm.
- Entrance fee to the pottery workshop.
- Medical insurance.
- *Not Included
- Non-specified expenditures.
- Comfortable clothing, hat, sunglasses.
- Sun screen
- Physical exertion: 7-80 years old.
- We recommend to use a poncho or umbrella if the forecast predicts rain.
- Please tell us about any allergies and dietary restrictions.
- This is a private tour. Tailored so you feel safe walking the area.
- Our guides are local and have been thoroughly trained to share their deep knowledge of the city.
- Travel insurance is included in the price of all or tours in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Available languages - Guides:
How to book this flower tour in Medellin?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Medellin flower tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|6 or more||119|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- For payment: You may pay in Cash or Credit card. (COP or USD)
- All foreign travelers must present and share a copy of their passport to be exempt of the VAT charge.
- In the event of wanting to cancel the tour, this must be done at least 24 hours before the pick-up time, or else a 50% fee from the tour price shall be charged.
- Children younger than 1 are not charged. Children between 2 and 12 years old shall be charged 50% of the tour price.
Enjoy our Flower Tour in Medellin
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.