Urban art at its finest
Historically, graffiti has served as a form of urban expression, which has allowed societies to decorate their city walls with messages of social and political statements in the form or murals or words. Join us and appreciate the work of local and international artists, letting them tell you their stories and those of the city, sharing with us the characteristics that make Bogota unique.
3 & 5 hrs.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 3 hours
- 5 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota graffiti tour
The following are our suggested sights. You can tailor make your tour according to your interests and time availability, or let us suggest our top picks for your experience:
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Plaza de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Parque de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Callejon del Embudo (Cra 2).
- Chorro de Quevedo (Cl. 12b #22).
- Carrera 2 to la Plaza de Bolivar.
- Carrera 10a: Megamurales.
- Calle 20 with Carrera 6 (behind the Bacatá tower).
- Pick up for our driver: Tour by car through Calle 26.
- Optional: Distrito Graffiti (Cra. 53f #5c-1).
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00 am
Bogota graffiti tour includes:
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Don't forget your camera. This tour is ideal for taking great photos.
- Be careful with your personal items.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- There is the possibility of doing this tour by car.
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our graffiti tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Graffiti Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||3 hours||5 hours|
|6 or more||25USD||49USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota Graffiti Tour
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.