Historically, graffiti has served as a form of urban expression, which has allowed societies to decorate their city walls with messages of social and political statements in the form or murals or words. Join us and appreciate the work of local and international artists, letting them tell you their stories and those of the city, sharing with us the characteristics that make Bogota unique.
3 & 5 hrs.
Duration of Graffiti Tour
- 3 hours
- 5 hours
Itinerary and Travel Map
The following are our suggested sights. You can tailor make your tour according to your interests and time availability, or let us suggest our top picks for your experience:
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Plaza de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Parque de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Callejon del Embudo (Cra 2).
- Chorro de Quevedo (Cl. 12b #22).
- Carrera 2 to la Plaza de Bolivar.
- Carrera 10a: Megamurales.
- Calle 20 with Carrera 6 (behind the Bacatá tower).
- Pick up for our driver: Tour by car through Calle 26.
- Optional: Distrito Graffiti (Cra. 53f #5c-1).
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 5:30 am on
Bogota graffiti tour includes:
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be careful with your personal items.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- There is the possibility of doing this tour by car.
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our graffiti tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Graffiti Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||3 hours||5 hours|
|6 or more||25USD||49USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. Colombian customers are not exempt from IVA and must pay this value in addition.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.