Urban art at its finest
Do you like vibrant colors, urban rhythms and exuberant flavors? Are you passionate about diving into the heart of a city to discover urban subcultures and their artistic expressions?
Then you're on the right track!
The city of Bogota is a painting that is constantly transforming and renewing itself. So you need to be a real expert to keep up with the trends and know those multicolored oases that are hidden in the city. The Historic Center, La Candelaria, Suba, Rafael Uribe Uribe and Santa Fe are just some of the locations that make Bogota the largest open-air gallery on the continent.
That is why in Hansa Tours we have selected the best professionals in the field, who will undoubtedly take your experience to another level with all kinds of stories, myths and legends.
So remember to charge your phone and get ready to take the most incredible pictures of giant flowers, ancestral faces, mystical landscapes and a great variety of fish, birds and felines that inhabit the walls of the capital and fill it with color and life.
Graffiti has become a powerful tool to illustrate the cultural and natural diversity of the territory, but also to express opinions and express disagreements on issues such as war, injustice and peace.
Your tour will not be complete without tasting the urban flavors that the streets of Bogota have to offer. A grilled over charcoal corn or a wafer with lots of "arequipe" (dulce de leche) are some of the delicious and safe things you can find in the street food stalls.
Now that you know a little more, we are sure you will not miss this opportunity that Hansa Tours gives you to venture on a trip that will redefine everything you thought you knew about Bogota and its people.
3 & 5 hrs.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 3 hours
- 5 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota graffiti tour
The following are our suggested sights. You can tailor make your tour according to your interests and time availability, or let us suggest our top picks for your experience:
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Plaza de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Parque de la Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Callejon del Embudo (Cra 2).
- Chorro de Quevedo (Cl. 12b #22).
- Carrera 2 to la Plaza de Bolivar.
- Carrera 10a: Megamurales.
- Calle 20 with Carrera 6 (behind the Bacatá tower).
- Pick up for our driver: Tour by car through Calle 26.
- Optional: Distrito Graffiti (Cra. 53f #5c-1).
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00 am
Bogota graffiti tour includes
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Don't forget your camera. This tour is ideal for taking great photos.
- Be careful with your personal items.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- There is the possibility of doing this tour by car.
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
The tour can be totally modified according to the client preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our graffiti tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota graffiti tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||3 hrs||4 hrs|
|6 or more||29USD||29USD|
Payment method and cancellation policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our bogota graffiti tour
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.