Salsa isn't only for Cali, the country's capital works as a collection of different salsa types from around the country. Take your chance in this city to discover the best places to dance and see dancing, places only locals know about.
First, you will learn the basic steps with a private salsa lesson, then you will enjoy a traditional dinner and finally you will be given the opportunity to practice your steps at a local salsa bar. Throughout the night, your guide will teach you about the history and culture of salsa in Colombia, ensuring you have a full understanding of its importance to the culture.
- 6 hours
Bogota Salsa Tour Itinerary and Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Arrive to Salsa Class.
- Dinner at local restaurant (includes: main dish and soft drink)
- Arrive to Salsa Bar: Galería Café Libro to practice what you learned.
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Available bar times: Wednesday to Sunday
- Suggested departure time: from 5:00 pm on
Bogota Sala Tour Includes:
- Bilingual Guide
- Bars and sights entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Private salsa class of 2 hours
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Lose the fear! The best way to learn to dance salsa is by relaxing.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children over 8 years
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum one day in advance.
How to book this Salsa Tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
Bogotá Salsa Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|6 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. Colombian customers are not exempt from IVA and must pay this value in addition.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.