Learn to dance salsa like a Colombian
Salsa isn't only for Cali, the country's capital works as a collection of different salsa types from around the country. Take your chance in this city to discover the best places to dance and see dancing, places only locals know about.
First, you will learn the basic steps with a private salsa lesson, then you will enjoy a traditional dinner and finally you will be given the opportunity to practice your steps at a local salsa bar. Throughout the night, your guide will teach you about the history and culture of salsa in Colombia, ensuring you have a full understanding of its importance to the culture.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 6 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota salsa tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address
- Arrive to Salsa Class.
- Dinner at local restaurant (includes: main dish and soft drink)
- Arrive to Salsa Bar to practice what you learned.
- Return: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Available dates: Wednesday to Sunday
- Suggested departure time: from 5:00 pm on
Bogota Sala Tour Includes:
- Private bilingual guide
- Bars and sights entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Private salsa class of 2 hours
- Accident insurance
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Water and comfortable shoes.
- Lose the fear! The best way to learn to dance salsa is by relaxing.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children over 8 years
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
-The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
-Minimum one day in advance.
How to book this Salsa Tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
Bogotá Salsa Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|6 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota Salsa Tour
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.