Get to know the different faces that Bogotá has.
Enjoy its traditional attractions, as well as the most innovative tourist proposals, which will allow you to faithfully appreciate the enormous diversity of the Colombian capital, which prides itself on being 2,600 meters closer to the stars.
If your visit to Bogotá is short, but you want to explore the streets of the historic center, get in touch with nature, or find out about the latest artistic trends in the city, our Walking Tour is the ideal way to make the most of your time.
Our expert guides will offer you different tours with a maximum duration of 3 hours, among which you can choose to visit very traditional sites such as La Candelaria (historic heart of Bogotá), Monserrate (the most recognized viewpoint in the city), or the Botanical Garden of Bogotá (green space that houses more than 900 species of plants).
If you are a traveler looking for new experiences, you can choose Usaquén (an old municipality absorbed by Bogotá that maintains its small town atmosphere), the Paloquemao Market Square (the largest and most diverse fruit and vegetable market in the city center ), or embark on the phenomenal world of Bogota Graffiti, with its amazing colors and designs.
Please note that the Walking Tour does not offer private transportation service. We will give you the information of the meeting point with our expert guide: you take care of getting there in the way that you consider most comfortable, and we take care of the rest! If you like, you can also add other experiences to your tour such as a coffee, chocolate, or fruit tasting.
Hansa Tours Walking Tour Bogotá, an experience made for you!
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 3 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogotá walking tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your Address
- Walking To The Closest Transmilenio Station.
- Travel To The Aguas Or Universidades Station.
- Parque De Los Periodistas (Cra 3 Con Calle 17).
- Chorro De Quevedo (Cl. 12b #22).
- Callejón Del Embudo (Cra 2).
- Plaza De La Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Parque De La Concordia (Cl. 12c #1-40).
- Iglesia Nuestra Señora Del Carmen (Cra. 5 #8-36).
- Palacio Presidencial (Cra 7).
- Centro Cultural Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Cl. 11 #5-60).
- Museo Botero.
- Museo Del Oro.
- Walking Trough Carrera 7a + Snack.
- Walking To The Closest Transmilenio Station.
- Return: Hotel/Your Address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00 am
- All museums are closed on Mondays.
- Botero Museum: Closed Tuesday.
- *Admission to the museums is subject to availability and capacity.
Bogota walking tour includes:
- Private bilingual guide
- Museums and sights entrance tickets
- Water bottles
- *It does not include transportation, alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 2
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children over 5 years.
- Is the tour private or shared?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
- What are the meeting points with the guide?
-The day before the tour, we will contact you to agree on the meeting point and departure with the guide.
How to book our walking tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Walking Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD Dollars.
|5 or more||34USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota Walking Tour
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.