A visit to the best shops in Bogota
Colombia is a country that loves fashion and design and that has increasingly provided fashion designers with more incentives and facilities to develop their brands. Since Bogota brings together people from all around the country, it comes to no surprise that it is where the main stores of the most recognized national and international Colombian designers are located.
If you are passionate about shopping, this tour will fulfill all your expectations, guiding you through the commercial areas of the city and pointing out at the stores to visit according to your interests.
From 4 to 6 hrs.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 4 hours
- 6 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Bogota shopping tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Suggested visit to La Zona Rosa, shopping and designers street.
- Suggested visit to Artesanías de Colombia.
- Suggested visit to Usaquén and Hacienda Santa Bárbara mall.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: 10:00am
What is included in the Bogota shopping tour?
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- 6 hour tour: Includes lunch.
*Does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Most of stores and malls open at 10:00am.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 5 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Bogota Shopping Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Shopping Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||4 hours||6 hours|
|6 or more||39USD||89USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Bogota Shopping Tour
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.