Colombia is a country that loves fashion and design and that has increasingly provided fashion designers with more incentives and facilities to develop their brands. Since Bogota brings together people from all around the country, it comes to no surprise that it is where the main stores of the most recognized national and international Colombian designers are located.
If you are passionate about shopping, this tour will fulfill all your expectations, guiding you through the commercial areas of the city and pointing out at the stores to visit according to your interests.
From 4 to 6 hrs.
- 4 hours
- 5 hours
Bogota Shopping Tour Itinerary and Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit to La Zona Rosa, shopping and designers street.
- Visit to Artesanías de Colombia.
- Visit to Usaquén and Hacienda Santa Bárbara mall.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: 10:00am
What is included in the Bogota shopping tour?
- Bilingual Guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Most of stores and malls open at 10:00am.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 5 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Bogota Shopping Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota Shopping Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|Pax.||4 hours||5 hours|
|6 or more||39USD||89USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.