The traditional indigenous beverage called ‘chicha’ became an icon of the flourishing Bogota in the colonial times. It was drunk in ceremonies and religious rituals, but later on it became popular among the society that drank this ancestral beverage for pleasure.
This is only a small part of the history that we will learn during this tour around the Old Town of our city in 4 hours and a half, approximately, full of fascinating stories that will take us into the traditions of our ancestors.
Don’t miss this ancestral adventure where we will learn everything about the chicha and you will also enjoy the city lights at night during this tour.
- Professional tour guide.
- Guided visit to the Old Town of the city and Chorro de Quevedo (3 hours and a half approximately).
- Entrance to the Museum of Chicha (1 hour).
- Ritual and tasting of ancestral beverages (guarapo, zhuke, chirrinchi and chicha 100% handcrafted) in the Museum of Chicha.
- Personnel specialized in emergencies (only for groups for more than 25 people).
- Beverages (Corn Arepa + Masato).
Meeting point: Parque de los Periodistas (Near Transmilenio station ‘Las Aguas’), Bogota.
You can find us by our tricolor umbrella.
- Extra services.
- Transportation from any point of the city.
HOW TO PAY?:
You can pay from $30.000 per person through the following banks or means of payment:
- Bancolombia: Cuenta de ahorros N ° 46780451343 on behalf of Gabriel Márquez.
- Davivienda: Cuenta de Ahorros No. 473800100447 on behalf of Oscar Andrés Ladino Summer.
- Caja Social: Cuenta de ahorros N ° 24070033391 on behalf of ing3nio SAS.
- Nequi: 3057723990 on behalf of Gabriel Márquez C.C 80.2365.95.
- Efecty: on behalf of Oscar Andrés Ladino C.C 80,842,706.
Once you log in, send us a photo of the payment receipt and we will send you the link with the registration form.
Contact TEGUA TRAVEL e ING3NIO and we will give you the indications to attend this event.
ANDRÉS LADINO: 3134612369 - 3003644508