Waterfalls, nature and lots of fresh air
One of the wonders of Tropical regions is that you can enjoy a wide variety of climates. Landscapes like mountains, valleys that suggest adventure. An hour and a half away by car from Bogotá is one of these places, the Parque Aventura La Chorrera, with two waterfalls, a water source, the “monkeys” cave, a restaurant and a camping area.
Enjoy the panoramic view of the city, the amazing and unique “Páramo” landscape that provides water to Bogotá on the drive to the park in your own private transport. Drive down and be greeted by the mountains that hold La Chorrera waterfall. On this one-day excursion your professional bilingual guide shares knowledge about the fauna and the flora of the country, about the unique trees alongside the road, about the flowers, hummingbirds and more importantly about the water source that hides within the park.
Open up your senses to the amazing contrasts of Colombian geography and learn how a cosmopolitan city was formed from the precious liquid that emanates from the mountains. Your expert local guide will be with you from the Lobby of the Hotel to the park and back. At the park, people also enjoy bird-watching, ecotourism and agro tourism as well as enjoying products from the region at the restaurant.
Our tour offers you a one-day escape from the city's hustle and bustle, and gives the opportunity to breathe clean fresh air, drink the purest water and have an unforgettable adventure. There is a hike at the park with a 5/10 difficulty level and a duration of approximately an hour and a half going in and another one coming back, around three hours.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Choachí ecotour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 8 hours
Itinerary and route map of the Ecotour La Chorrera Natural Park
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Travel to the hotel Las Cascadas del Chiflón.
- Ecological Walk.
- Tour in Las Cascadas.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 7:00am
What is included in the Choachi ecotour from Bogota?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties or heart problems.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 4
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 5 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Ecotour La Chorrera?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Choachi ecotour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Ecotour La Chorrera Natural Park
"Our guide, Marcello, gave us a fantastic tour, his knowledge about the city of Bogota is admirable. Thanks to him we had a wonderful and memorable day!"
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.