Colombia is spelled with C of Chocolate.
Colombia is the second most megadiverse country in the world, its soil is the source of internationally recognized products, coffee, of course, and behind it, chocolate. Sweet or bitter, it is present every day in the food of Colombians, whether at breakfast, in the afternoon snack or in a dessert.
The warm climates and the freshness of fruits that grow all over the country are expressed in Colombian chocolate. The national cocoa has attracted the attention of Dutch, French and Belgians, who have come to learn the reason for its unusual sweetness, since 70% of the cocoa in the world is bitter. On this tour, you will learn from an expert producer how to taste its flavor.
The private transportation will give you the comfort of having a tour from the door of the hotel to the entrance of the chocolate store, which will welcome you with its particular aroma.
Don't use perfume
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 3 hours
Itinerary and route map of the colombian chocolate tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Chocolate tasting where you can see, touch and taste different flavours of Colombian cocoa.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Tour available from Monday to Saturday
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am until 6:00pm max.
What is included in the chocolate tour?
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Chocolate tasting
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Avoid smoking or using perfume, so it will not interfere with the aromas of chocolate.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 5 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our colombian chocolate tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Chocolate tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||19USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Colombian Chocolate Tour
Contact Us in Bogotá
If you prefer get in touch through the following form
Look what people say about our tours
This is how our customers have reviewed us! We continue working to create the best experiences.Reviews tripadvisor Reviews facebook Reviews google
You may be interested in more Private Tours in Bogota
The unforgettable experiences of our clients
This is what our clients who have experienced incredible tours in Bogota say. Thank you all for your reviews and for trusting Hansa Tours.
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.