Live the experience of a colombian coffee farmer
Surely you have already heard about the famous Colombian coffee. Maybe you've even had the opportunity to taste it and delight in its unique flavor, but we're sure you've never spent an afternoon in the shoes of a coffee farmer before.
And that is exactly what this Tour is all about, offering you an opportunity to escape from the city to connect with nature and visit an authentic coffee plantation. The workers will share with you the most outstanding aspects of their work in the coffee plantation, they will show you the different stages of the process and how each one influences the characteristics of the final product.
As in all Hansa Tours experiences, you will be accompanied by a bilingual guide who will make sure you have a very entertaining, but also educational and completely safe day.
Contact us and get ready to discover the secrets behind every cup of the best coffee in the world.
*Price per person in US dollars for 2 pax tour. Discounts apply for more people.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 8 hours
Itinerary and route map of the coffee plantation tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit to coffee plantation.
- Return to Bogota.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and times
- Every day according to the coffee plantation available times
- Suggested departure time: 7:00 am, 9:00 am or 12:00 pm
What is included in the coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be ready for a day in the countryside.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our colombian coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
Coffee plantation tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|6 or more
Payment method and cancellation policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
Enjoy our coffee plantation tour near Bogota
"By the end of the week, I felt I'd made a new friend and was leaving a city I had fallen in love with. If and when we get to go back, I'll be asking Daniel to take us to more sites and share more of his favorite places with us. I can't adequately express how much his time and dedication to our trip meant to me. Absolutely wonderful tour guide."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.