Live the experience of a Colombian coffee farmer
Among many other products such as flowers and emeralds, Colombia is also internationally recognized for the quality of its delicious coffee. There are various areas around the country which produce and live off coffee exportations, basing their own economy in the excellence of their product.
Take advantage of this tour to go to a coffee plantation in the outskirts of Bogota, where you will learn about the plantation process, selection, taste and aroma.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 8 hours
Itinerary and route map of the coffee plantation tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit to coffee plantation.
- Return to Bogota.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day according to the coffee plantation available times
- Suggested departure time: 7:00 am, 9:00 am or 12:00 pm
What is included in the coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be ready for a day in the countryside.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our colombian coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
Coffee plantation tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|6 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Coffee Plantation Tour Near Bogota
"Our guide, Marcello, gave us a fantastic tour, his knowledge about the city of Bogota is admirable. Thanks to him we had a wonderful and memorable day!"
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.