Among many other products such as flowers and emeralds, Colombia is also internationally recognized for the quality of its delicious coffee. There are various areas around the country which produce and live off coffee exportations, basing their own economy in the excellence of their product.
Take advantage of this tour to go to a coffee plantation in the outskirts of Bogota, where you will learn about the plantation process, selection, taste and aroma.
- 8 hours
Coffee Plantation Tour Itinerary and Travel Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit Hacienda La Coloma, the coffee plantation.
- Return to Bogota.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day (according to Hacienda La Coloma available times)
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00 am
What is included in the coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
- Bilingual Guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be ready for a day in the countryside.
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our colombian coffee plantation tour near Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.Book this tour here
Coffee plantation tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|6 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.