An amusement park that unites with our biodiversity and our culture
Live the joy of discovering a place that is both fun and educational. Located in Bogota´s Savanah, only half an hour away from the city, Jaime Duque’s park offers attractions for all members of the family. Everyone will be amazed and thrilled.
Jaime Duque´s park was planned over 30 years ago as a place for thrills and knowledge where you can enjoy mechanical rides as well as learn about Colombia´s history and the history of Planet Earth.
The park is named after a visionary man that created a space where positive emotions for all family members can be experienced. Among its most famous structures are: The giant map of Colombia, the Monument to the Creator, The museum of Humankind, there is even an astonishing and rarely seen scaled replica of The Taj Mahal!
Accompanied by our expert bilingual guides, depending on your interests and needs, you may want to discover every corner of the park and experience its many faces or appreciate some specific rides and places of interest inside the park. Maybe enjoy the replicas of the Seven Wonders of the World, observe different types of animals in the Bioparque Wakatá, explore a real Navy ship or allow your children to enjoy the many mechanical rides that were designed for them or do all of this and much, much more.
At all times during this adventure, you will have available a safe and comfortable private transport that takes you to the park and back.
Hansa Tours and Jaime Duque´s park, a fun time awaits!
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Jaime Duque park tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 8 hours
Itinerary and route map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Tour in Jaime Duque Park.
- Lunch in the park.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am
- Jaime Duque Park schedule:
- Wednesdays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holiday days from 10:00am to 5:30pm.
What is included in the Jaime Duque park?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to the park
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable clothes.
- Children with height less than 85 cm do not pay entrance to the park. li>
- Available with assistance for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 1
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Jaime Duque Park Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Jaime Duque Park Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person un USD.
|7 or more||139USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Jaime Duque Park Tour
"Excellent tour all around. Arian was our guide and she was fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.