On this tour you will visit a famous coffee farm in Cundinamarca. This coffee plantation is well known from growing varied types of exotic coffee from around the world as well as various types of their own, meaning they both import and export products. We will guide you through their growing process as you get the chance to unwind from the city and connect with nature across this beautiful plantation.
You will be in touch with locals who are involved in the production process, and learn directly from this source their knowledge about growing different types of coffee, everything from the seed to your cup. Explore and understand how each step of the process has a different effect on the final product.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible luxury coffee tour and let yourself be involved in everything Bogota has to offer.
- 10 hours
Best Colombian Coffee Tour Itinerary and Travel Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit to La Palma & El Tucán coffee plantation.
- Gourmet lunch.
- Special coffee cupping.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day (according to La Palma & El Tucán coffee plantation available times)
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00am
What's included in the Colombian Coffee Plantation Tour?
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the plantation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Coffee cupping
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be ready for a day in the countryside
- Available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Colombian Coffee Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Best Colombian Coffee Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|7 or more||209USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.