On this tour you will visit a famous coffee farm in Cundinamarca. This coffee plantation is well known from growing varied types of exotic coffee from around the world as well as various types of their own, meaning they both import and export products. We will guide you through their growing process as you get the chance to unwind from the city and connect with nature across this beautiful plantation.
You will be in touch with locals who are involved in the production process, and learn directly from this source their knowledge about growing different types of coffee, everything from the seed to your cup. Explore and understand how each step of the process has a different effect on the final product.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible luxury coffee tour and let yourself be involved in everything Bogota has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 10 hours
Itinerary and route map of the best colombian coffee tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Visit to coffee plantation.
- Gourmet lunch.
- Special coffee cupping.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day according to the coffee plantation available times
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00am
What's included in the Colombian Coffee Plantation Tour?
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the plantation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Coffee cupping
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Be ready for a day in the countryside
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 3
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three hours in advance.
How to book our Colombian Coffee Tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Best Colombian Coffee Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|7 or more||209USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.