An adventure to reach the sky
The Paragliding tour takes place in the town of Sopo, located only 40 minutes away from Bogota, where you can find optimal conditions for a paragliding experience. Sopó has a drop of 400 meters and winds that go from east to west between 15 and 20 kms making this place ideal to fly all throughout the year with an average height of 500 meters above takeoff.
This dream location has approximate temperatures between 12 and 15° C. as well as an excellent landscape to enjoy bird watching, pure air and the exceptional view of the Tominé reservoir and the valley of Guasca and Guatavita.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Paragliding tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 6 hours
Itinerary and route map of the paragliding tour
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Transfer to Sopó.
- Paragliding flight (40 mins).
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am
What is included in the paragliding tour - Bogota surroundings?
- Private bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Paragliding instructor
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Accident insurance
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Cap, Water and comfortable clothes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Paramotor mode not available.
- Weight limit: 130kg.
- Dress warm and preferably with an outer layer windbreaker. If it's hot, we always have time to leave clothes in the car.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 4
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 4 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Paragliding Tour - Bogota Surroundings?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Paragliding Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|5 or more||159USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.
Enjoy our Paragliding tour - Bogota Surroundings
"Our guide, Marcello, gave us a fantastic tour, his knowledge about the city of Bogota is admirable. Thanks to him we had a wonderful and memorable day!"
Why Choose Us?
Due to over 20 years of experience in the tourism industry we can guarantee the highest quality standards.
We carefully select and train our guides to deliver professionalism in our services.
We offer private tours customized to your own personal interests.
We deliver clear and detailed information through our website and social platforms to ensure your satisfaction.