The Paragliding tour takes place in the town of Sopo, located only 40 minutes away from Bogota, where you can find optimal conditions for a paragliding experience. Sopó has a drop of 400 meters and winds that go from east to west between 15 and 20 kms making this place ideal to fly all throughout the year with an average height of 500 meters above takeoff.
This dream location has approximate temperatures between 12 and 15 ° c. as well as an excellent landscape to enjoy bird watching, pure air and the exceptional view of the Tominé reservoir and the valley of Guasca and Guatavita.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Paragliding tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
- 6 hours
Itinerary and Travel Map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Transfer to Sopó.
- Paragliding flight (20 mins).
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am
What is included in the paragliding tour - Bogota surroundings?
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Paragliding instructor
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Cap, Water and comfortable clothes.
- Weight limit: 130kg.
- Dress warm and preferably with an outer layer windbreaker. If it's hot, we always have time to leave clothes in the car.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 4
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 4 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Paragliding Tour - Bogota Surroundings?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Paragliding Tour Price List
*Tour prices per person in USD
|5 or more||159USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.