If you want to get out of your comfort zone and escape from the city for a little while, this tour is a great option for you. You will practice rafting in Tobia and take in all the nature around you. It is an experience full of emotions and fun. The mountains, the rivers, the brooks, and the tropical climate combine all together to make Tobia an ideal scenario for rafting.
Tobio is part of the municipality of Nimaima Cundinamarca, located in the province of Gualiva. It has an altitude of 750 meters above the sea level, a population of 2.200 inhabitants, an average temperature of 28ºC and people from there are called “Tobianos”. The hydric wealth, natures, climate and people make Tobia an ideal place for an escape for living a natural experience and an extreme one too practicing rafting in Tobia.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Rafting tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
What restrictions and recommendations are in place to handle Covid 19 in Colombia?
- As of September 6 2021 you don´t need to have a negative covid test nor be vaccinated to enter the country.
- You should wear a facemask in public places and specially inside most museums.
- As much as it is possible you should distance yourself at least 2 meters from other people.
- All our guides and private transportation have the necessary biosecurity measures.
Available tour durations
- 8 hours
Rafting in Tobia Itinerary and route map
- Pick Up: Hotel/Your address.
- Transfer to Tobia.
- Private rafting class.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Return: Hotel/Your address.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00am
What is included in the rafting tour in Tobia?
- Private bilingual guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting Instructor
- Rafting class
- Helmet and life jacket
- Accident insurance
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- *It does not include alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Use sunscreen.
- Report any type of allergy or food restriction.
- Do not forget to bring a copy of identification documents or passport.
- Cap, Water and comfortable clothes.
- Extra clothes.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 5
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 5 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Rafting Tour in Tobia?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Rafting tour in Tobia price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||139USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the VAT tax.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.