The summit of adventure travel.
Experience the thrills of facing vertical rock walls and exercise body and mind. If you are into the extreme, rock climbing in Suesca is for you. Let your adrenaline flow in this exceptional place.
Located only an hour and a half away from Bogotá, the town of Suesca is widely known for its ideal geography to practice rock climbing. Alongside old train tracks you can find miles of rock formations that cater to all levels of expertise, from novice to expert there is a place for you here.
Our expert bilingual guides will be with you from Bogotá and back. In addition, when you get to the rock walls, have the assistance of professional climbers who are deeply knowledgeable and provide all of the safety elements and briefings required for your adventure so that you can have the best experience with great thrills and collecting fond memories.
If rock climbing is not your thing, don´t worry, Suesca is a small hub for adventure travel, there are nature hikes, mountain bike rentals so you can enjoy the beautiful landscape.
During the tour, enjoy the comfort and security of your own private transport. You may also want to try a delicious lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Hansa Tours rock climbing, an extreme adventure designed for you!
From 8 hrs.
Comfortable & warm clothes
- 8 hours
Suesca rock climbing tour itinerary
- Pick up: Hotel/Your address
- Visit to Reserva Natural El Turpial
- Hiking through the reserve
- Cross the Bogotá River by Nepalese Bridge Climbing in the Rock Farallon
- Picnic-type snack with local organic products. Guided tour of the town of Suesca
- Typical lunch
- Drop Off: Hotel/Your address
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 8:00 am
What is included in the Suesca rock climbing tour?
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Climbing equipment
- Tickets to El Turpial Forest Reservations.
- Medical insurance
- Snacks water bottles and lunches
- Cap, sunscreen, water, and comfortable shoes.
- Ask about hiking to Cañon de la Lechuza.
- Available with assistance for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 5
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 2 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum three (3) hours in advance.
How to book our Suesca rock climbing tour?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Suesca rock climbing tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD
|6 or more||112USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.