If you are looking for an adventure outside of the city, this is the tour for you. The mountain bike tour starts at the town of Gachancipa, a place that still preserves the marks of the the Muisca Indigenous people that inhabited the place years ago. Here you will see traditional textiles, mummies and chibcha ceramic fragments that remain frozen in time. The urban centre is located on the Altiplano Cundiboyacense at 42 kilometres (26 mi) from the capital Bogota.
After a short stop here, you will take the detour towards the town of Nemocon on a ride of 11 km. Nemocon, famous for its salt mines, was an important village in the Muisca Confederation, the country in the central Colombian Andes before the arrival of the Spanish. There you will have a traditional lunch and then head back towards Bogota.
Contact us to know all the information about this incredible Mountain Bike tour and let yourself be involved in everything this paradise has to offer.
- 8 hours
Itinerary and Travel Map
- You can select one of the following routes:
- Option 1: Bogotá – Hacienda Normandía (Tocancipá).
- Option 2: Sisga.
- Option 3: Bogotá – Guatavita.
- Option 4: Hacienda Normandía – Nemocón.
- Option 5: Tocancipá – Zipaquirá – Neusa.
Dates and Times
- Every day
- Suggested departure time: From 9:00am
What is included in the Bogota mountain biking tour?
- Bilingual Guide
- Tickets to all the places
- Private transportation
- Water bottles
- Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
- Cap, Water and comfortable shoes.
- Not available for people with disabilities.
- Level of physical requirement - Rating from 1 to 5 (1 super easy - 5 very demanding): 5
- Available Languages - Guide:
- Russian, japanese, chinese and korean available for additional cost.
- Recommended for children older than 12 years.
- Is the tour private or is the tour with more people?
- Can you modify the tour itinerary and the duration time at each stop?
- The tour can be totally modified according to the client's preference.
- How long in advance can a tour be booked?
- Minimum one day in advance.
How to book our Mountain Biking Tour in Bogota?
You can book this experience, using our secure booking engine.
Bogota mountain biking tour price list
*Tour prices per person in USD.
|7 or more||149USD|
Payment Method and Cancellation Policy
- Payment method: you can pay in cash (COP or USD) or by credit card.
- All foreign customers must show a copy of their passport to be exempted from the IVA tax. The customer who is Colombian must pay additional IVA value.
- The service must be canceled at least 24 hours before the client's pick-up time. If you do not notify in advance, 50% of the total value of the service is charged.
- Children between 0 and 1 do not pay, children between 2 to 12 must pay 50% of the rate.